AISLE WHITE LINEN LONG SKIRT
Shot in the dreamy Talit's Estate in the Hunter Valley Wine Region by photographer Elisabeth Willis, on muse and real bride, Kieta Van Ewyk. Its bridal reimagined. Featuring uncomplicated silhouettes, crafted from a luxurious yet effortless 100% linen, The Aisle Edit strips back the excess with wearability top of mind. This capsule collection is made for the modern bride and those that surround her, not only for the big day, but for long line of special events that orbit it. Made to enhance not overwhelm, each garment features thoughtful detail with timeless design without sacrificing the crucial wow factor.
- White 100% linen fabrication
- High waist long skirt
- Wide waist band
- Slim fit around waist
- Panel detailing through skirt
- Invisible back seam zip
- Please see studio image for most accurate colour
- Studio model is a size AU 10 / US 6 wearing a size AU 10 / US 6
- Studio model height is 170cm
- Campaign model is a size AU 8 / US 4 wearing a size AU 8 / US 4
- Campaign model height is 175cm
View our size guide for more information
FABRICATION AND CARE
Main: 100% Linen
Lining: 100% Linen
Cold hand wash or cold machine wash on a delicate cycle with similar fabrics and colours. Line dry in a cool, dark place and steam out before wear
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Free Express Shipping on all USA orders over $100. For more shipping options click here.
All sales are final. For more information, please read our returns policy.